Here at Green & Co we are aiming to interact with both current and prospective clients in a way that is rarely seen in the accounting profession. We endeavour to provide partner opinions on current affairs and keep in touch with our connections on a regular basis.
So who are we?
Green & Co are Chartered Certified Accountants established in 1993. Being farmers themselves Nick Park and Hugh Green have a unique insight into the day-to-day challenges faced by the farming community. We have a large number of farming clients, from small holdings to multi-million pound farms including dairy, poultry, pig, sheep, arable and even a worm farm. Many of our new clients come from recommendations within the farming community who value our expertise in their ‘field’.
We are pleased to offer a variety of services to allow you time to concentrate on the roles you enjoy; many of our services are listed below:
- New business advisory service
- Audit and accounting services
- Book keeping
- Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Business taxation advice
- VAT and Payroll
- Capital Gains and Inheritance Tax planning
- Company formation service
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- IT Accounting Consultancy
- Green & Co are one in only a few Sage Accredited Accountant Partners in Wales.
- We were awarded Investors in People in March 2011.
- We were finalists in The British Accountancy Awards 2012 & 2013.
- We achieved Green Dragon Level 2 in June 2012.
- We are consistently taking steps to become environmental friendly, in 2011 alone we managed to save 73 trees by shredding and recycling all paper – Green by name, Green by nature!
Don’t forget to follow our blog to keep up to date with our views!
Accountants by profession, farmers by nature!